PDA

View Full Version : New Brisbane/Ipswich Member

JJM
10-01-2014, 2:09pm
Hi All,

Just found this forum after a quick google as the old forum I was a member of seems to have slowed down since I was a last active.
Got my first digital SLR in 2007 and have been taking photos ever since mostly motorsport and of my family with the occasional paid wedding and real estate gigs for friends and family.
I have got a bit more serious mid last year with a camera upgrade and looking to further my skills particularly in portraiture, beauty, glamour.
Pretty keen to meet up with other members in my area for workshops etc

Cheers

Jeremy

Mary Anne
10-01-2014, 2:40pm
Hello Jeremy and Welcome to AP.. That would make you Advanced then :D
No good writing post some images on the Forum is it, as you have done that already.
Anyway join in and dont forget to comment on other Members Photos also..

ricktas
10-01-2014, 2:52pm
Welcome. See you and your photos on the forums. And we upgraded you from beginner to intermediate based on you shooting a few weddings etc.

Kym
10-01-2014, 5:56pm
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

JJM
13-01-2014, 8:48am
Thanks for the welcome! Not sure if I am worthy of the upgrade in skill level as having done a couple of weddings. Was a rather stressful but rewarding and enjoyable experience (if that make sense). I was lucky in that if I didn't take it on there wasn't going to be a TOG there taking any photos, so there wasn't much pressure to deliver. Would like to do some more in the future perhaps a second shooter if anyone in SEQ wouldn't mind someone tagging along