PDA

View Full Version : Gday all.....s

rolls
07-01-2014, 1:06pm
I have been lurking for a while, decided to join, and because I haven't posted anything my membership has been cancelled. So I'm now forced to be social. I've been taking photos for 25 years, and owned all sorts of cameras in formats from 5x4" and down. My best and longest lived camera was a Pentax 67. I've spent 8 years working in two different commercial labs, had a complete colour lab set up in my shed for my wedding and portrait work, printed and processed B&W for other photographers and spent the last 14 years working in the public service as a motion picture technician / photographer. I live near, but not in, Canberra. I currently own a K5 and a K3.

The K3 ROCKS!

So there, hello. Can I be in your gang for real now?

Rolls.

ameerat42
07-01-2014, 1:08pm
Of course you can, Rolls. What? All that knowledge and experience...? Welcome and join in.
Forum-wise, look in the Library section for a heap of "how-tos". You'll soon learn the ropes.
Am.

ricktas
07-01-2014, 4:56pm
Welcome to the gang...Hope we get to see you hanging and doing stuff in the hood (forums)..yeah, I know, my attempt at being gangsta and funny, isn't!

We have a few K3 lovers here, but Nikon Rocks Betterer. :D :camera:

Seriously, see you and your photos on the forums soon.

Kym
07-01-2014, 6:15pm
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

Mary Anne
07-01-2014, 6:16pm
Hello Rolls :action66: and Welcome to AP..... :umm: I reckon :clogo: rocks too :D
We are a great Gang of Folks here so join in post some photos on the Forums and comment on other Members posts also.

Mark L
07-01-2014, 11:17pm
G'day also Rolls.
AP is a good place to help others that are new to photography. Seems like you can do that. Hope you do.:th3:

Niki
08-01-2014, 10:22am
Hi there Rolls, I just read your post and wow!- quite the body of work!! Can't wait to see some pics...! :-)