PDA

View Full Version : Hi from the Sunshine Coast!

kporte
01-01-2014, 6:05pm
Hi, just joined the forum today. Really want to improve my photography after just really "snapping" for a few years. This seems like a good place to start!

Hawthy
01-01-2014, 6:12pm
Hi kporte,

Welcome aboard. I suggest that you spend a little time and read the tutorials in the library. They provide a great basis to build upon. Don't be embarrassed about posting photos for critique. Everyone is nice when they give you feedback. I am joining the 2014 Members Challenge where you have a different subject or theme to photograph each week. This seems like a great way to stretch and learn new stuff. Maybe you should think about joining that. Anyway, welcome once again.

ameerat42
01-01-2014, 6:28pm
Hi and welcome, Kporte. Join in and be involved and you will get a lot out of it. Meanwhile, have a look in the LIBRARY
section. There's a lot of info there.
Am.

ricktas
01-01-2014, 6:42pm
Welcome. See you on the forums soon.

Kym
01-01-2014, 6:46pm
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

kporte
01-01-2014, 11:17pm
Thanks everyone. I will definitely spend some time in the library section and maybe enter a competition or put an image up for critique soon....:)

Mary Anne
02-01-2014, 2:35pm
Hello :action66: And Welcome to AP.. Yes posting images on the Forums for cc is a great way to learn..