PDA

View Full Version : SEO Darkroom

SEO Darkroom
15-12-2013, 4:19pm
Hi all !

I'm a full time photographer , I found the forum searching for Cyclorama builders in Melbourne.

I'm sure I have some good wisdom for young photographers and great marketing advice for photographers want to make a living from their passion . I hope to make a good contribution to the forum .

thats all for now :)

Regards

David

Wayne63
16-12-2013, 9:33am
Welcome to AP David, enjoy the site and look forward to seeing some of your pics in the forums

Kym
16-12-2013, 4:03pm
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

Mary Anne
17-12-2013, 3:54pm
Hello David and Welcome to AP.. Will look forward to seeing what you post on the Forums.
The wisdom and the advice for the Members will be a terrific help also.

mikew09
17-12-2013, 4:44pm
Welcome David - I am sure you will have lots of valued info to offer up mate. We often see a questions of this nature around are there still opportunities to break into the photography market full time. I do a little part time work to fund the hobby but have bean pipped at the post on more than one occasion due to the theory that my mate has a good camera that can take great photos - hence for the sake of paying me the cost of travel and meals to shoot a show, I get dropped for someones buddy. Fair to say there was a number of complaints about the line up of photos and people I had sold to before comment how disappointing it was not to have me cover the event - I seem to see this more and more.
I suppose like many I aspire to build the skills to work as a photographer to see me out to retirement ( and still have a ways to go :-) ) but question if the market demand still presents opportunities to do so. Be interested on your view of where the future is headed for budding photogs wanting to make a living from the photography trade.

Cheers,

Mike

Mark L
17-12-2013, 11:08pm
G'day David.
Based on your intro, hope you get involved here.
Helping others is a good thing, and something that I've been impressed with here. Though it does ebb and flow a little sometimes. The nature of forums I guess. :)