PDA

View Full Version : Hello

SamPasq
02-12-2013, 1:02am
Hi, I'm Sam, an Australian permanent resident, and working in the United Arab Emirates at present.

Being a photo enthusiastic for sometime now I tried to click at almost everything but rarely tried to improve myself involving an active forum like this or reading the resources available (means when I click a somewhat good photo, it is fluke :) ). I have got a Nikon d5100 and may be will switch to another Nikon soon.

Hope I could actively involve the forum and get some kind advices from you all for me to improve.

Kind regards...

Thanks

Sam

ricktas
02-12-2013, 5:50am
Welcome to AP Sam, join in, post some photos for CC, give your CC to others. You will find both help you improve your own photography.

Wayne63
02-12-2013, 8:38am
Welcome to AP Sam, enjoy the site and look forward to seeing some of your pics in the forums

Kym
02-12-2013, 8:46am
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

Mary Anne
02-12-2013, 9:35am
Hello Sam :action66: and Welcome to AP.. What a interesting country to work in gets even hotter than Queensland :D
Only stopped over twice there so missed out on all the great photo opportunists so will look forward to seeing what you post on the forums.

SamPasq
02-12-2013, 2:33pm
Dear ricktas, Wayne63, Kym and Mary Anne,

Many thanks for your warm welcome notes...!!! I will try my best to participate the forums and competitions.

@ Mary Anne, yes it is an interesting country to work in and also a "bit" hotter than Queensland, sometimes even touches 50' C :) . Hope you could have a visit here again...

Thanks again...

Mark L
02-12-2013, 7:51pm
G'day Sam.
Reckon getting involved here will help you achieve what you want in photography.:th3:

SamPasq
03-12-2013, 1:49am
Thanks a lot Mark L...!!!