PDA

View Full Version : Hello

raerae
23-10-2013, 12:55pm
Greetings to forum members.
My name is Rae and after spending a day on the field with Tony, Sar, Lance and Ross...I've decided to join this photographic forum and hopefully contribute something constructive towards our most passionate interest; ie wildlife photography and I am sure I will also learn a lot of new things from everyone here.

mongo
23-10-2013, 1:19pm
Greetings to forum members.
My name is Rae and after spending a day on the field with Tony, Sar, Lance and Ross...I've decided to join this photographic forum and hopefully contribute something constructive towards our most passionate interest; ie wildlife photography and I am sure I will also learn a lot of new things from everyone here.

Sensational to have you on board with us Rae. Mongo has seen your work and enthusiasm for birding in particular and is thrilled you have joined this site and we will be able to see some of your work in the near future. Safe journey home and post some goodies when you get the opportunity. Mongo is now going to tell the others you are one of us now.
regards
Mongo.

raerae
23-10-2013, 1:35pm
Thank you Mongo for that warm welcome. I am just as thrilled and right this moment spending many many hours going through my pixel bank and looking forward to post/add some colours to this already very colourful site in the near future. Most unfortunate I have to leave soon, but I will be back for more birds! Looking forward to hearing from the others too. My warm regards to Micheal too.

mongo
23-10-2013, 1:37pm
love your motto - and you sure have a BIG canon !

Mary Anne
23-10-2013, 1:53pm
Hello Rae :action66: and Welcome to AP..
Will look forward to seeing what you post on the Forums especially seeing they are my favourite subjects :2smile:

Kym
23-10-2013, 2:42pm
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

raerae
23-10-2013, 3:19pm
Cheers Mary Anne. Thank you for the welcome. I will be on the move for the next coming days, but once I'm sorted and settled, I will post up some which was taken from my recent wildlife trip just before the fire started.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

Thank you Kym,...I will certainly join the fun. I'm such a newbie to the site. Today is my click the button discovery day!

Lance B
23-10-2013, 4:28pm
Great to have you aboard, Rae! Had an absolutely fantastic day taking photos with you, Mongo, Sar and Ross on Monday. Great to chat covering all the topics from fixing the problems of the world to even such things as photography! :)

Looking forward to seeing your photos of your travels.

raerae
23-10-2013, 5:48pm
Great to have you aboard, Rae! Had an absolutely fantastic day taking photos with you, Mongo, Sar and Ross on Monday. Great to chat covering all the topics from fixing the problems of the world to even such things as photography! :)

Looking forward to seeing your photos of your travels.

Thank you Lance, I came for a visit to this site and decided I'll join the flock! I will have to update my bio soon just so you all will not get confused from which part of the world I'm posting to the forum. I also had an absolutely fantastic day with you, Mongo, Toony, Sar and Ross. it was an unforgettable birds' day I must say, and I was ecstatic being surrounded by the right elements, beautiful birds and great company of big barrels shooters. Agreed, there's nothing in the world's problems which can't be fixed by pixel politicians! through their editing software! ha ha

Sar NOP
23-10-2013, 6:12pm
Welcome to AP forum, Rae !
Looking forward to seeing your work on australian wildlife.

Lance B
23-10-2013, 6:28pm
I was ecstatic being surrounded by the right elements, beautiful birds and great company of big barrels shooters. Agreed, there's nothing in the world's problems which can't be fixed by pixel politicians! through their editing software! ha ha

LOL. You certainly have a wonderful way with words! :)

ricktas
23-10-2013, 6:36pm
Welcome to AP, and thanks to the members who recommended us to you.

raerae
24-10-2013, 11:54am
LOL. You certainly have a wonderful way with words! :)

:D

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome to AP, and thanks to the members who recommended us to you.

Thank you Ricktas, and thank you Mongoose for telling me about this forum.

Have a blessed sunny warm blue sky day everyone. Melbourne is going through that 4 seasons in a day spell again. Been overcast, raining and cold.

- - - Updated - - -

:D

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you Ricktas, and thank you Mongoose for telling me about this forum.

Have a blessed sunny warm blue sky day everyone. Melbourne is going through that 4 seasons in a day spell again. Been overcast, raining and cold.

Sorry typos...my ipad has its own mind....should be spelt as Mongo and not mongoose

raerae
26-10-2013, 12:03pm
Welcome to AP forum, Rae !
Looking forward to seeing your work on australian wildlife.

Thank you Sar. I hope to post something too, soon as I' m a bit settled with enough bandwidth and speed to upload those files.

After almost 24 hrs, I finally touch ground but very jetlag.

The season is looking very ripe this moment, with autumn fiery colours everywhere. Havent seen any birds yet. Some probably completed the migration process, but I know the tiny warblers are permanents resident in this area. Will share those too when I get some.

Have a great weekend my dear friends.