PDA

View Full Version : Greetings!

LittleGreyBirdy
18-10-2013, 7:21am
Hey there, I'm new 'round these parts...

I've had a Nikon D5100 for a while now, and am amassing a nice collection of lenses and other kit. My hubby excelled himself and got me a speedlight for my birthday, so I really need to learn how to use it!

My skill level probably hovers between beginner and intermediate, but I've taken my training wheels off and shoot in M rather than stabbing blindly at the buttons hoping for a good shot :)

Most of my photography is of dogs, and assorted landscapes/wildlife. However, I'm pregnant so I will probably follow the general trend of a first time parent and take a bajillion and one photos of my offspring when it arrives!

Look forward to learning new things, and getting constructive criticism on my work

Cheerio!
LittleGreyBirdy

ameerat42
18-10-2013, 9:24am
Hi LGB. Welcome to AP.
Am.

Mary Anne
18-10-2013, 12:42pm
Hello :action66: and Welcome to AP. And congratulations on the coming event, lucky you with your own perfect model. :)
Great Birthday present you got, it wont take you long to work out how to use it.
Will look forward to seeing what you post on the Forums especially the Wildlife..

Kym
19-10-2013, 8:15am
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

rwg717
19-10-2013, 9:53pm
Cheers and a warm welcome to WP:)
Richard

Wayne63
20-10-2013, 4:23am
Welcome to AP, enjoy the site and look forward to seeing some of your pics in the forums

LittleGreyBirdy
20-10-2013, 11:01am
Thanks for the warm welcome