PDA

View Full Version : Greetings

eaglemini
10-10-2013, 7:24pm
G'day, recently introduced to this forum (today), joined and now to introduce myself. I was able to convince the wife about five years ago that I needed a DSLR. This coincided with the birth of our first child and that's the angle I used. Whatever works right? Anyway, bought a Canon 1000D with twin lens kit which was the entry level model at that time. Used it whenever I got a chance to and was able to upgrade the body (I had already upgraded the kits lenses) to a Canon 60D when that came out. I am still using the 60D and bought another couple of lenses since. Would like to upgrade to a full frame DSLR at some stage and will when the budget will allow....

Into most forms of photography, will have a go at anything really. I have been taught almost everything I know (which is not a lot) by Youtube. Hoping to pick up tips and critiques of images I put up to help me continue learning the art and learn the techniques other forum users have used.

Cheers,

Nathan

ricktas
10-10-2013, 7:32pm
Welcome Nathan, see you on the forums soon.

rwg717
10-10-2013, 8:39pm
Cheers Nathan and welcome to AP:D
Richard

Mark L
10-10-2013, 9:48pm
G'day Nathan.
Don't be afraid top post photos, ask questions and generally get involved.
Jeez you already have.:th3::)

Kym
10-10-2013, 9:58pm
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

Wayne63
11-10-2013, 9:44am
Welcome to AP Nathan, enjoy the site and look forward to seeing some of your pics in the forums

Cwindy05
11-10-2013, 9:22pm
Hi Nathan, good to see you here.
Cheers
Windy