PDA

View Full Version : A new fella saying hello

feathers
05-10-2013, 9:18pm
G'day all,
I'm a fella coming close to retiring. Have had a camera or two over the years for snaps, but only in the last couple have I started to take it up as a bit of a hobby. Threw myself in the deep end with a seriously good camera a few months back,(no auto) so there's been a lot of trial and error:eek:, but enjoying it very much. love shooting all sorts of stuff, such as nature, landscapes, a little bit of macro, and the odd portrait,as well as some abstract arty stuff. Have onlly used picasa and smart photo editor for tweaking my pics.
I live in far north Queensland, so fishing is another great passion of mine.
I'm looking forward to learning heaps and sharing with you my very limited knowledge on this wonderful pastime , and thank you for letting me be part of this Forum.:)
Cheers!

feathers.

Kym
05-10-2013, 9:19pm
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

Chookman
05-10-2013, 9:59pm
Welcome to AP :)

feathers
05-10-2013, 11:49pm
Thanks Guy's. Only been in this forum a few hours and enjoying it immensely:D

Cheers
Feathers.

Mary Anne
06-10-2013, 1:07am
Hello :action66: and Welcome to AP..Will look forward to seeing what you post on the Forums..

Wayne63
06-10-2013, 6:39am
Welcome to AP, enjoy the site and look forward to seeing some of your pics in the forums

ricktas
06-10-2013, 7:43am
Welcome. Show us some photos soon

rwg717
06-10-2013, 10:32pm
Hi feathers and welcome to AP:)
Richard

Mark L
07-10-2013, 8:21pm
G'day feathers.
Good to see you posting, it's what makes forums work.

Have onlly used picasa and smart photo editor for tweaking my pics.
I only use DPP, which you also have. It's on the disc that came with your camera. Just another option for you.

- - - Updated - - -

Ah no, you changed brands.:eek:
Don't worry about DPP then!