PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Tokyo

Lizpaul
16-09-2013, 10:49am
Hi, I am a new subscriber to the AusPhotography forums. I am an Australian currently living in Tokyo which is an amazing place to take photos. I consider myself a keen enthusiast who has so much more to learn. I have an aging Olympus E-3 with some great 4/3 lenses. I also have an Olympus OMD E5 which is a brilliant street and travel camera. I am excited by the release of the Olympus OMD E1. If it lives up to the initial reviews then I will upgrade. I had been thinking of switching brands, but have been reluctant to relinquish my investment in the Oly 4/3 lenses.

Paul

Mary Anne
16-09-2013, 12:05pm
Hello Paul :action66: and Welcome to AP.. Yes i could image it being a wonderful city to take Photos
Will look forward to seeing what you post on the Forums as I am very interested in those type of cameras.

Kym
16-09-2013, 2:57pm
:gday: & Welcome Back
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

Wayne63
17-09-2013, 4:44am
Welcome to AP Paul, enjoy the site and look forward to seeing some of your pics in the forums

ricktas
17-09-2013, 5:13am
Welcome to AP Paul. See you on the forums, and your photos too, soon!