PDA

View Full Version : Atlantic Jewel runs again tomorrow

Mark L
13-09-2013, 11:29am
An exciting horse worth watching if you used to enjoy watching that other, now retired, undefeated mare.
At 2:10pm you can watch the race here ....... http://www.racingnetwork.com.au/Vision/video_popout.aspx

And macca, I can’t find much with any confidence at all (Friday 13th?)
Since this is a photography place, maybe Melbourne race 3 #7, Picture Editor (though it’s been unplaced in 3 starts at track!).
Sydney race 8 #2, Pelicano. Though the favourite in this race (#11) hasn’t finished unplaced in 5 starts and may be a very good horse (hint).
Sydney race 3 #9, Blazing Snitzel. Should have won last start, though in a harder race here.
Step lightly!!

Mark L
14-09-2013, 8:17pm
Anyone got a spare shirt?:lol:

A track gallop for Atlantic Jewel. Apparently she may race again next weekend. It will be a race that will be much more challenging and when she wins .....

farmer_rob
14-09-2013, 9:14pm
She pretty much strolled in. An impressive performance.

Mark L
14-09-2013, 10:07pm
Just in case you missed the other impressive performance of the day Rob ...... http://www.racingnetwork.com.au/Vision/RaceReplaySearch/tabid/108/Default.aspx?videoid=1017342
Fiorente was never going to win. Still not sure how it did, especially going that wide at Mooney Valley. Another horse worth watching any time it goes around.

farmer_rob
15-09-2013, 7:26am
A startlingly impressive finish. Fiorente should never have got there. He apparently battled for free running in the Memsie (6th behind Atlantic Jewel) after missing the start. With a jockey that could read Moonee Valley better, he could be up there in the Cox Plate. The Caulfield Cup will be interesting though.

macmich
15-09-2013, 8:07am
mark
lucky i missed the post yesterday,
had one bet , no return
cheers macca

farmer_rob
15-09-2013, 10:44am
Anyone got a spare shirt?:lol:

A track gallop for Atlantic Jewel. Apparently she may race again next weekend. It will be a race that will be much more challenging and when she wins .....

Nominations for caulfield close on monday - midday, acceptances a couple of days later. Unfortunately i'll be away. (Well, not actually unfortunately - off on holiday)