PDA

View Full Version : HDR Projects Platin

wmphoto
23-08-2013, 1:56pm
Does anyone have experience with HDR Projects Platin (running on an iMac)? Specifically I can not find out how to set the output image size. I can select jpg, tif, png, etc but not the size.

What happens (and I can't remember the exact dimensions) but if I start with an image of 4800 x 3200, no matter what format I select the final image saves at about 1200 x 800.

ameerat42
23-08-2013, 3:45pm
Hmm! Had a bit of a look on-line. Couldn't find a "jump-out" answer. Have you go the manual/how-to/user guide?
Look up image size/saving.
Am.

wmphoto
23-08-2013, 5:10pm
Manual is very basic and I've checked their website, youtube, google, all the usual places. Their tutorials aren't the best but the software itself is very good apart from this issue with image size.

ameerat42
24-08-2013, 8:05am
(Must be blind. I didn't see who you used to be until now.)

Wow! I am n 2 minds: either that's how the program works - and I suggest it does the image reduction before it does the HDR processing - or, it's so well hidden...!!!
If the 1st, I can say that so do older versions of Hugin pano s/w reduce the image size before stitching.

Sorry I can't give any better info.
Am.

wmphoto
09-09-2013, 11:41am
OK, for anyone else running this program, the problem was not rendering the final image. When working in preview mode you can view adjustments in real time but it is a lower resolution version for a faster workflow. If you save with out viewing the final (full size) image then the image resolution comes out small. You must view / render the final image then save it for the image to come out at full size.