PDA

View Full Version : Hello, Im Suzi, I live in Perth Western Australia.

SJennings
15-08-2013, 7:31pm
I have been interested in photography for at least 5 years now. I first started my interest with a Lumix point and shoot.
Beautiful Camera. Then I soon became bored with the Lumix and hounded my Mother until she offered to buy me
a Nikon D3200. I love it. I am always never without my camera. On my way to work I often stop at the
river to take photo's of the sun rise, I find Winter more interesting as the lighting is always changing and the
weather. Where by Summer in Perth, well always the same as yesterday, but I just get up earlier to take advantage
of the light at different stages of the morning.

I am 56 years old, and live with my son and his girlfriend. I work in the Car Industry and have done so for
many years. My son has just turned 21 and his occupation is a spray painter and I must admit he is very good
at it. But that does not mean I get my vehicle repaired if I get any damage on it. Typical Children.

My interest when taking photo's is Landscapes, birds anything other than humans. I would like to think I
have an eye to see a picture and when I get past the qualifying period I hope to show you what I can do
with the camera.

Wayne63
15-08-2013, 8:00pm
Welcome to AP Suzi, enjoy the site and look forward to seeing some of your pics in the forums

ricktas
15-08-2013, 8:43pm
Welcome to AP Suzi. Pull up a chair, join in, put some photos up for critique, critique some other members photos.

Mary Anne
15-08-2013, 9:06pm
Hello Suzi :action66: and Welcome to AP.
Thats a beautiful State you live in and I will look forward to seeing some of those Sunrises on the Forums.. :2smile:

Mark L
15-08-2013, 9:31pm
G'day and welcome Suzi.
You've found a good place to share, learn and help others. Hope you get involved here. The more the merrier.:)
Don't be afraid to ask questions and post photos. Mostly friendly people around here.
Reckon your "qualifying period" has happen, so get into it and hopefully see you around AP.:th3:

Kym
16-08-2013, 9:04am
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!