PDA

View Full Version : New Member from Alaska

NorthernFocus
15-08-2013, 1:16am
Hello, all. I live in Alaska and just signed up on advice from an Ozzie on another forum. I do nature photography mostly. And dogs. Once in a while a human sneaks into the frame, mostly on boats or with their dogs. My bride and I will be travelling down under this November so I'll be posting asking for some advice on locations etc. Being from Alaska we'll be staying on the more temperate side of the continent so we can avoid heat prostration and becoming acquainted with your medical system :)

Regards,
Dan

ricktas
15-08-2013, 4:23am
welcome to AP Don. see you and your photos on the forms soon.

Wayne63
15-08-2013, 5:21am
Welcome to AP Dan, enjoy the site and look forward to seeing some of your pics in the forums

livio
15-08-2013, 6:14am
Hi Dan, Welcome to AP, I just can't wait to see some of your shots, we have high expectations from Alaska you know :)

Kind Regard
Livio

Kym
15-08-2013, 8:45am
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

NorthernFocus
15-08-2013, 12:27pm
Thanks for the welcome, folks. I'll look around a bit and then post a shot or two if it looks like I won't embarrass myself too badly. So is it OK to post shots from my neck of the woods or do I have to wait until I return from my trip later this year with some photos from down under?

Cargo
15-08-2013, 2:00pm
Yep OK as far as I know
Cargo

Kym
15-08-2013, 2:14pm
Yep OK as far as I know
Cargo

Official: We welcome pics from anywhere (legal). :cool:
In fact we would love to see Alaska!

Mark L
15-08-2013, 6:11pm
G'day and welcome also Dan.

So is it OK to post shots from my neck of the woods or do I have to wait until I return from my trip later this year with some photos from down under?
Both would be good. Australian photogs seeing Alaska.:th3: Australians seeing Australia through Alaskan eyes.:th3:
hope to see you around AP.

Geoff Port
16-08-2013, 6:19am
Welcome Dan, An Alaskan on our forum, far out. Can't wait to see some of your photos. Alaska and dog pics brings images of Huskies and snow to mind. Best of luck staying cool down here in November. :D:D Just kidding.
Welcome again
Geoff Port