PDA

View Full Version : An Old Newbie

Kevin S
04-08-2013, 7:04pm
Hello All,

I have been seriously taking photographs for over 50 years - right back to box Brownie days. There were many years with a Pentax SSLR (film) and the last 8 years or so mainly video. Now I have upgraded to a Canon EOS 700D so I face a sharp learning curve with which I will certainly need help.

ricktas
04-08-2013, 7:10pm
Welcome to AP Kevin. Pull up a chair, join in, ask questions, and help out others with all the knowledge and skills you have acquired over the years. See you on the forums.

Mary Anne
04-08-2013, 9:17pm
Hello Kevin :action66: and Welcome to AP.. There are quite a few of us here that started with a Box Brownie :D
You will get plenty of help from the Members so start posting on the Forums for cc thats a great way to learn.

Mark L
04-08-2013, 9:43pm
G'day and welcome Kevin.
You've found a good place to learn, share and help others.
Don't be afraid to post photos and/or ask questions. Friendly helpful people are around here somewhere.:)

Redfox
04-08-2013, 11:32pm
Welcome, this is a great place to ask questions and get knowledgeable answers to help you out with your new digital camera :-)

Wayne63
05-08-2013, 6:24am
Welcome to AP, enjoy the site and look forward to seeing some of your pics in the forums

Kym
05-08-2013, 9:12am
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!