PDA

View Full Version : Forgive me Father Rick for I have sinned......

phild
30-07-2013, 11:13pm
Hello my name is Phil and I'm an absentee guilty of not posting for ninety days and ninety nights.

Please get out your virtual whip and give me a good thrashing Rick; be gentle and don't do it wearing kinky rubber gear. :rolleyes:

On a positive note I'm on my way (road trip) to Qld Astrofest and should have a few astro pics to post in a week or so, I have some new gear to try out, namely a 40mm pancake and an Ioptron skytracker.

ricktas
31-07-2013, 6:05am
Ouch. I am not a father and I don't have a whip.. I leave that to the catholics..and you are to old to be whipped by them anyway.:D

So welcome back Phil. Get cracking and show us some of what you have been doing while away from the site.

Kym
31-07-2013, 9:21am
:gday: & Welcome Back

bsdunek
01-08-2013, 5:09am
Like you, I haven't posted for quite a while. I got the "you have not posted" note too. So, here goes, and I should be reinstated.
We need to mark our calendars so we post long enough to keep the forum God's happy, I guess. (I've been too busy taking photos in the Summer to sit in front of a computer)

ameerat42
01-08-2013, 12:46pm
Hello my name is Phil and I'm an absentee guilty of not posting for ninety days and ninety nights.

Noah! - Twice and then some, since he only managed forty. Now for your penance... Well, pass!
I'll look forward to some of the pics from the astrofest.
Am.

AMD72
01-08-2013, 4:40pm
I have sinned as well with absenteeism. And I too will be joining Phil at Astrofest (probably set up next to him :) ) and I too hope to return with riches of gathered ancient photons to share ... and possibly some terrestrial delights snapped during the day as well. I trust this promise will re-instate my active status :D