PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone

LeeOneZee
23-06-2013, 10:28pm
To introduce myself . . . I have been taking photos for a long time. I started developing my own photos as part of my Uni course in 1970, but until now I have not had the time to actually try to develop my skills. I have been running a small Victorian country Hotel solo for some years - until October last year. During that time I met another photographer - Aycee - who came a number of times to stay at the hotel - and I decided to go out photographing with him. The rest is history. I am hooked!
I have upgraded my gear. I now have a Canon 5d to replace the Canon 400d although the only lens I have had until now is still fine - 24-105 Canon. But I am waiting on the arrival of a new Canon 70-200 f/2.8 and am considering a 180mm macro.
I love landscapes in delicate pastel shades - and textures. I love abstraction from the natural environment.
In macro, I particularly like fungi - when I can find them. Although flowers are always an attraction.

I look forward to learning more from this community. And perhaps meeting some of you as well some time.

Cheers!

bricat
23-06-2013, 10:39pm
Welcome to AP It is a great place for learning and sharing with a wealth of information available. cheers Brian

Wayne63
24-06-2013, 6:03am
Welcome to AP, Enjoy the site and look forward to seeing some of your pics in the forums

ricktas
24-06-2013, 6:04am
Welcome. Pull up a chair and join in. We cannot critique photos in the intro forums, so please post them to the CC forums for critique, advice, feedback.

ameerat42
24-06-2013, 9:05am
Hi. Nice pics. I'd like to see more in the CC forums.
Am.

Kym
24-06-2013, 9:21am
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

Mary Anne
24-06-2013, 1:08pm
Hello and Welcome to AP.. Great images I will look forward to seeing more when you post in the Forums..

Jesmic
24-06-2013, 4:55pm
Welcome. Looking forward to seeing more of your photos.

Mark L
24-06-2013, 11:47pm
G'day and welcome to AP LOZ. lol :)
Good on Aycee for for helping you get hooked.
Hopefully see you around AP.:th3: