PDA

View Full Version : About me..

redmond
20-06-2013, 10:57am
Hi.. I am relatively new to photography and very new to posting in forums. My interest is in bird photography (pretty difficult area I know). I have a Canon EOS 7D with 2 lenses.. a 100-400L and a 24-105L, I also have a tripod with a swivel head and a monopod with a tilt head . I live in a rural area and have a great chance to photograph a variety of birdlife and also some wonderful seascapes and landscapes. I took up photography a few years ago as a means of relaxation... doing something other than work and since doing so have developed a much greater appreciation of nature.

Tikira
20-06-2013, 11:50am
Welcome Redmond
Enjoy AP, and join in, we have a very active and impressive bird section here, and our other sections are really worth checking out too.
We look forward to seeing some of your work here.
Di and Wayne

Wayne63
20-06-2013, 12:16pm
Welcome to AP Redmond, Enjoy the site and look forward to seeing some of your bird pics in the forums

ricktas
20-06-2013, 12:17pm
Welcome. See you on the forums soon

Kym
20-06-2013, 12:43pm
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

Mark L
20-06-2013, 9:28pm
G'day red.
Welcome to a good place to learn, share and help.

...and very new to posting in forums. ....

I knew that feeling when I joined here. Don't be afraid to get involved. 'tis what makes forums forums.:)