PDA

View Full Version : Hi everybody

oxygen45
17-06-2013, 3:13pm
Hi,
I am fairly new to photography, on my second DSLR and finally starting to take it seriously. Mainly into landscapes/nature and find it a great tie in with bushwalking. Along with that I am attempting to photograph all the bird species I come across, mainly for the purpose of ID but occasionally I manage a nice shot. Other than that is is the usual family stuff. Besides photography my spare time is taken up at work and I am studying an Environmental Science degree.

Thanks, I look forward to contributing.

Wayne63
17-06-2013, 3:29pm
Welcome to AP, Enjoy the site and look forward to seeing some of your pics in the forums

ricktas
17-06-2013, 4:38pm
Welcome to AP. Show us some of your photos in the critique forums and give other members a critique or two as well. See you on the forums

Mary Anne
17-06-2013, 4:50pm
Hello :action66: and Welcome to AP. You have come to the right place to learn how to produce better images with your 2nd DSLR.
Post some images on the forums for cc that's the best way to learn.. There is also plenty of info up top click on Library then New To Photography..

Kym
17-06-2013, 5:23pm
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

ameerat42
17-06-2013, 7:44pm
Hi O45. I dunno where you'd fit in the Periodic Table, but you're welcome on AP.
Am.