PDA

View Full Version : Hi There

Daryl Lee
16-06-2013, 12:50am
Hello,

Just registered to this forum as I'm told the members here are very helpful with advice. I live in the West Kimberley region and am often travelling for my work into the Central Kimberley region. I am looking to purchase a decent DSLR camera to compliment the highly picturesque areas I often find myself in. I am a happy snapper and have the obligatory I phone which is very convenient and a Nikon Coolpix underwater camera which has given me very good service. I would how ever like to step it up a notch into something more professional ...at this stage I haven't even decided which brand/s to look at or where to buy from, was hoping that there would be some advice forth coming.
I look forward to hearing from you all.
Have a great day...
Cheers,
Daryl

Wayne63
16-06-2013, 6:44am
Welcome to AP Daryl, Enjoy the site and look forward to seeing some of your pics in the forums

ricktas
16-06-2013, 7:41am
Welcome to AP. Nice to hear people are saying good things about us, that made you want to join up.

Looking forward to seeing what you decide to do gear wise, in the meantime your phone and P&S can take quite good photos, so learn about composition etc and start the path to better photography.

Kym
16-06-2013, 9:11am
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

Mary Anne
16-06-2013, 1:56pm
Hello Daryl :action66: and Welcome to AP..
You will get plenty of advice here, and I will look forward to seeing what you post taken with your other two cameras.

Blueywa
16-06-2013, 2:25pm
G'day Daryl,
The Kimberly - You are in my favourite part of Oz.
Its been a while since my last trip that far up north but Im planning on doing one soon.
A very beautifull place, so do us all a favour and post some photos... ;)