PDA

View Full Version : Boring nights....any youtube vids??

Ms Monny
13-06-2013, 10:16pm
So, what are some of your favourite youtube vids, that you can share with us, in regards to photography??? :tog:

There are many nights that Ive been on FB, been on here and am not tired enough to go to bed or feel like reading a book (about photography ofcourse)...... would love to see what others are watching.... :D

ROA44
13-06-2013, 10:35pm
Hi MS Monny just posted one in nature /sundries, timelaps by Mike Olbinski of a rotating supercell storm worth a look at his site.

WhoDo
14-06-2013, 9:35am
I subscribe to this guy's stuff (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvbnr2VRajQ&feature=em-subs_digest), Monika. He can be a bit hard to follow but when YouTube sends me his latest they always throw in some links from other posters that I may not have found by myself. I keep the emails in my inbox until I've been through all the links that interest me. By then it's usually time for a new link to arrive. Happy days! :p

Sdison
14-06-2013, 12:22pm
DigitalRev is always good for a laugh.

I don't mind Fro Knows Photo either - he doesn't do so much on instruction these days but there's plenty of new gear reviews and talk about the world of photography that's good.