PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Baltic
12-06-2013, 10:36pm
Living in Trinity Beach (Cairns) I have the Nikon D7000. Started off writing poetry and then it just seemed like a natural step to try my hand at photography.
My first question that I would like to ask is "am I allowed to print out any information that I find on this site"? the first random library page had a lot of answers to my yet unasked questions but I thought I would check first to see if it is okay.
When editing photos I prefer to have music playing in the background.
Ummmm not sure what else I am to say right now

Kym
12-06-2013, 10:39pm
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

ricktas
13-06-2013, 6:19am
Welcome to AP. Yes you can print stuff from the library, for personal use. You cannot re-publish it, on the net, in a book or make numerous copies for others. etc, You can print a copy for your own use. However, we like people to come back and use the site, join in on the forums, post some photos for critique, critique some other members' photos, so print a copy, but also stick around and be part of our little online community.

Mary Anne
13-06-2013, 8:18am
Hello and Welcome to AP..Great area you live in so will look forward to seeing some photos on the Forums

Wayne63
13-06-2013, 9:37am
Welcome to AP, Enjoy the site and look forward to seeing some of your pics in the forums

Mark L
13-06-2013, 8:44pm
G'day and welcome aboard Baltic.
As you've already discovered, there's plenty of helpful stuff here.
As rick mentioned, getting involved here is good. Will help you learn.
Don't be afraidd to post and ask questions.:th3:

rwg717
13-06-2013, 9:49pm
Hi there and welcome to AP....enjoy:D
Richard

et2012
14-06-2013, 1:08pm
I'm also a newbie. Nice to see everyone.