PDA

View Full Version : Hi all

Purple Jelly
07-06-2013, 9:37pm
Hi everyone,

I'm brand new to this forum and from looking around so far it's amazing how comprehensive it is. I can't wait to look around a bit more!

I've done a few photography courses locally and am at the point where I need to put those skills into practice. I'm hoping to get into portrait photography eventually.

I'm a Canon girl and love the thrill of capturing an image which tells a story without the need for any caption.

Looking forward to looking around some more :)

Liz

Mary Anne
07-06-2013, 10:23pm
Hello Liz :action66: and Welcome to AP, will look forward to seeing what you post on the forums.

Mark L
07-06-2013, 10:40pm
G'day Liz.
Hope you get involved here at AP. 'tis a good place to learn share and help. Don't be afraid to ask questions and offer comments to others.
There's a few members from, and close to Newcastle. Be wary of that mod called WhoDo though, he lives a little to close for comfort. :D
Looking forward to seeing a photo of some purple jelly.:lol2:

RobertAcres
07-06-2013, 11:18pm
Welcome Liz,

Get stuck in!

Look forward to seeing your shots.

Rob

ricktas
08-06-2013, 7:35am
Hi Liz,

thanks for the comments about the site. Pull up a chair, join in and most of all have fun and enjoy learning more about photography. See you on the forums

Wayne63
08-06-2013, 7:44am
Welcome to AP Liz, Enjoy the site and look forward to seeing some of your pics in the forums

Kym
08-06-2013, 8:09pm
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

rwg717
08-06-2013, 10:59pm
Cheers Liz and nice to welcome you to AP:D
Richard