PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone

MatK
31-05-2013, 2:52pm
Hi Everyone, I am Matt, a 53 year old from Sydney. I have always been interested in photography but a year ago I upgraded to a Canon 5DMk3 and investigated the alternatives to iPhoto. I have been amazed by Lightroom and the camera.

I also recently joined a site Feathers and Photos and one of the participants provided a link to this site. I enjoy the Feather's experience but I like to photograph anything not just birds. The recommendation from Feathers is one I trust.

I also have a blog which is a combination of photos and words which I am starting to enjoy...

Cheers

Matt

Mary Anne
31-05-2013, 3:26pm
Hello Matt :action66: and Welcome to AP.. Will look forward to seeing those Feathered Friends of your on the Bird Forum :2smile:
Yes it good to be able to shoot more than one Genre so post away so we can see what you have.

ameerat42
31-05-2013, 4:13pm
G'day Mat.
Am.

ricktas
31-05-2013, 5:15pm
Welcome to AP. Pull up a chair and join right in. Share some photos for critique, give some others a few words on their photos.

Kym
31-05-2013, 5:33pm
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

Mark L
31-05-2013, 9:57pm
G'day Matt, reckon you'll enjoy AP if you want.
Make a signature and put a link to your blog in it. Nothing wrong with that.:th3:

Wayne63
02-06-2013, 7:43am
Welcome to AP Matt, Enjoy the site and look forward to seeing some of your pics in the forums