PDA

View Full Version : hi to all ( newbie on this site )

IceDropsFromMars
13-05-2013, 2:19pm
Hi all well im new to the site looking forwrd to having a chat and getting some advice :)

William
13-05-2013, 2:24pm
Hi and welcome to AP , You found the right place :)

ricktas
13-05-2013, 2:52pm
Welcome. Join in, give some critique, post some of your photos for critique, see you on the forums.

Kym
13-05-2013, 3:07pm
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

Bear Dale
13-05-2013, 4:10pm
Hello and welcome to the forum (and if you've been absent for an extended time...welcome back to the forum!) It's truly a great resource that's packed with friendly members and the best way to enjoy it is to jump in boots and all and start posting.

Feel free to ask any questions if your new (or old!) to the wonderful world of photography and taking photos.

Once again....now that you've signed up and your a new member (or a returning member).....the best way to thoroughly enjoy the site is to thoroughly use it!

Thanks for posting an introduction thread and introducing yourself to the community.

Wayne63
13-05-2013, 6:04pm
Welcome to AP, Enjoy the site and look forward to seeing some of your photo's in the forums

Mark L
13-05-2013, 10:43pm
G'day IDFM.
Looks like you're not so new to the site.
Go on, get involved. That's how we have a chat and get advice.:th3::)

IceDropsFromMars
19-05-2013, 1:15pm
how do i post my pics on this site ?

ricktas
19-05-2013, 2:00pm
how do i post my pics on this site ?

Go to LIBRARY (on the main menu). Then click on the HOW DO I section for tutorials on using the site, including posting photos

IceDropsFromMars
19-05-2013, 2:39pm
so i gather i can only use flicker to post my pics ?

ricktas
19-05-2013, 2:41pm
so i gather i can only use flicker to post my pics ?

not at all. you can post them directly on the site, link them from fairly much any other site. As I said, read the tutorials, of which this is one: http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/showlibrary.php?title=How_Do_I:How_to_post_and_link_your_photos_into_forum_threads

There is a Flickr one and a Photobucket one as well.