PDA

View Full Version : Hello

andy3147
13-05-2013, 12:01pm
Hi Ausphotography,

Just quickly introducing myself.
I'm a young bloke from the suburbs of Melbourne, and developed a interest in photography a few years ago from my dad.

I've mainly been interested in Sports and Action photography, but really haven't had that much of chance to get out there till recently. And recently i've gotten a little more into landscapes, but definitely need a lot more practice. The last 6-9 months I've been travelling North America and Europe and have really had fun with my photography.

Also I have had about 2 years experience in Camera Sales, which was great and gave me an excuse to keep reading about photography.

Cheers
Andrew

ameerat42
13-05-2013, 1:38pm
Welcome aboard, Andrew. Let's see some of your stuff. Have a read of the Library articles here.
Am.

andy3147
13-05-2013, 1:43pm
Cheers Am,

I just uploaded some photos I took recently whilst in america, in the action sports thread.

Kym
13-05-2013, 3:02pm
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

Bear Dale
13-05-2013, 4:11pm
Hello and welcome to the forum (and if you've been absent for an extended time...welcome back to the forum!) It's truly a great resource that's packed with friendly members and the best way to enjoy it is to jump in boots and all and start posting.

Feel free to ask any questions if your new (or old!) to the wonderful world of photography and taking photos.

Once again....now that you've signed up and your a new member (or a returning member).....the best way to thoroughly enjoy the site is to thoroughly use it!

Thanks for posting an introduction thread and introducing yourself to the community.

Wayne63
13-05-2013, 6:06pm
Welcome to AP Andrew, Enjoy the site and look forward to seeing some of your photo's in the forums

Mark L
13-05-2013, 10:30pm
Also I have had about 2 years experience in Camera Sales, which was great and gave me an excuse to keep reading about photography.

Lucky you.:)
Welcome aboard Andrew.