PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Melbourne

Whittler
12-05-2013, 8:58pm
Hi everybody,
My name is Craig I have been shooting on and off for couple of years now, I have been a lot more active in this past year although I still consider my self as a beginner. I like doing street photography and carry a x100 with me all the time, I have just recently purchased a D700 and hope to get into other areas of photography like macro.
Anyway I'm looking forward to participating in some of the forum activities.

Kym
13-05-2013, 8:37am
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

Mary Anne
13-05-2013, 10:15am
Hello Graig and Welcome to AP.. Sounds like a great plan, and when you are ready for macro you will get plenty of help here. :2smile:

Bear Dale
13-05-2013, 4:11pm
Hello and welcome to the forum (and if you've been absent for an extended time...welcome back to the forum!) It's truly a great resource that's packed with friendly members and the best way to enjoy it is to jump in boots and all and start posting.

Feel free to ask any questions if your new (or old!) to the wonderful world of photography and taking photos.

Once again....now that you've signed up and your a new member (or a returning member).....the best way to thoroughly enjoy the site is to thoroughly use it!

Thanks for posting an introduction thread and introducing yourself to the community.

Wayne63
13-05-2013, 6:05pm
Welcome to AP Craig, Enjoy the site and look forward to seeing some of your photo's in the forums

Whittler
13-05-2013, 11:28pm
Turns out the AP Admin took a look at my Flickr and have graded my as Intermediate yay. :cool: