PDA

View Full Version : Hi, my name is Adam.

BLWNHR
10-05-2013, 7:57am
Please refer this (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/showthread.php?111975-Hi-my-name-is-Adam) thread. Thanks.

Cheryl
10-05-2013, 8:17am
Welcome back , Adam. :) Hope you can find the time to post some photos whilst you are travelling this beautiful country of ours ,work load permitting. ;)

ricktas
10-05-2013, 8:19am
welcome back again again, and yes we know you don't like the inactive status, but it is staying, linking back to your post each time you re-activate is not going to change it.

BLWNHR
10-05-2013, 9:16am
linking back to your post each time you re-activate is not going to change it.

Not trying to change it, just saves time explaining the reason behind my absence.

Bear Dale
11-05-2013, 10:49am
Hello and welcome to the forum (and if you've been absent for an extended time...welcome back!) It's truly a great resource that's packed with friendly members and the best way to enjoy it is to jump in boots and all and start posting.

Feel free to ask any questions if your new (or old!) to the wonderful world of photography and taking photos.

Once again....now that you've signed up and your a new member.....the best way to thoroughly enjoy the site is to thoroughly use it!

Thanks for posting an introduction thread and introducing yourself to the community.

Kym
11-05-2013, 6:29pm
:gday: & Welcome Back