PDA

View Full Version : Quick intro

Dazz1
09-05-2013, 1:05pm
Hi, I used to have 35mm SLR cameras years ago, but these days, digital point & shoot compacts are all I have, and use. I just purchased a new cheapie, and that has sparked my interest in participating in an online photography forum - starting here.

My new camera is a Canon A4000 IS. I am very happy with it so far. I haven't found much mention of it in internet searches of discussion forums, outside the reviews. It was released about a year ago, so maybe it's still a bit new? Maybe it's too low end :).

Anyhow, that's where I am at the moment. Think I'll head over to the beginners section...

Wayne63
09-05-2013, 1:33pm
Welcome to AP, Enjoy the site and look forward to seeing some of your photo's in the forums

ricktas
09-05-2013, 2:03pm
Welcome. See you on the forums

Dazz1
09-05-2013, 2:08pm
Thanks guys

Bear Dale
09-05-2013, 4:52pm
Hello and welcome to the forum (and if you've been absent for an extended time...welcome back!) It's truly a great resource that's packed with friendly members and the best way to enjoy it is to jump in boots and all and start posting.

Feel free to ask any questions if your new (or old!) to the wonderful world of photography and taking photos.

Once again....now that you've signed up and your a new members.....the best way to thoroughly enjoy the site is to thoroughly use it!

Thanks for posting an introduction thread and introducing yourself to the community.

Mark L
10-05-2013, 10:05pm
G'day again.:)
No need to suggest the best thing to do is get involved here on AP.:th3:

Kym
11-05-2013, 6:28pm
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!