PDA

View Full Version : Hi Again

Elaine84
05-05-2013, 1:40pm
Hi,
I joined the site awhile ago, and thought it time to re-introduce myself and try to be more active with photography.
I'm still a beginner, but love trying new techniques.
I find it hard to find to spend decent time with the camera and really learn / practice - hopefully this website will encourage me further.
I currently use a Canon EOS 1000D, and have just started using some filters (Macro & UV etc).
(also going to update the computer soon, so hopefully it won't be such a time-consuming task to upload pics) :)
Thanks,
Elaine

Mary Anne
05-05-2013, 1:54pm
Hello Elaine and Welcome back. Hop right in and post to the Forums, perhaps get a free flickr or Photobucket account that's the quickest way to do it.

ricktas
05-05-2013, 2:17pm
welcome back

Kym
05-05-2013, 4:36pm
:gday: & Welcome Back

Wayne63
05-05-2013, 7:11pm
Welcome back Elaine and look forward to seeing some of your pics in the Forums

Bear Dale
07-05-2013, 5:50pm
Hello and welcome to the forum (and if you've been absent for an extended time...welcome back!) It's truly a great resource that's packed with friendly members and the best way to enjoy it is to jump in boots and all and start posting.

Feel free to ask any questions if your new (or old!) to the wonderful world of photography and taking photos.

Once again....now that you've signed up and your a new members.....the best way to thoroughly enjoy the site is to thoroughly use it!

Thanks for posting an introduction thread and introducing yourself to the community.

Mark L
10-05-2013, 8:31pm
G'day from a little up the road.:)
This doesn't take to long to read and soon enough you'll be able to post photos on AP ........ http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/showlibrary.php?title=How_Do_I:How_to_post_and_link_your_photos_into_forum_threads :)
If you have your photos hosted somewhere else, there's other ways explained here ..... http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/showlibrary.php?title=Indexes:How_Do_I