PDA

View Full Version : Hi Folks

7roy
05-05-2013, 9:24am
Just stumbled onto this site through the photography section of Whirlpool

I bought a Canon 600D about 9 months ago because I was travelling overseas. I camp frequently with my family and have undertaken a couple of the must do camping treks, ie Cape York and Fraser Is. My interest in learning more about photography is to improve the quality of the memories (photos) I capture.

cheers
Troy

ricktas
05-05-2013, 9:42am
Welcome to AP Troy. Pull up a chair, put some photos up for critique, give some critique to others. See you on the forums

rodbam
05-05-2013, 12:02pm
Gday Troy & welcome. Just join in posting in the forums & maybe post some shots in the genre specific threads further down.

Kym
05-05-2013, 4:36pm
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

Mary Anne
05-05-2013, 4:38pm
Hello Troy :action66: and Welcome to AP. Will look forward to seeing what you post on the Forums..

Wayne63
05-05-2013, 7:04pm
Welcome to AP Troy, Enjoy the site and look forward to seeing some of your photo's in the forums

Bear Dale
07-05-2013, 5:50pm
Hello and welcome to the forum (and if you've been absent for an extended time...welcome back!) It's truly a great resource that's packed with friendly members and the best way to enjoy it is to jump in boots and all and start posting.

Feel free to ask any questions if your new (or old!) to the wonderful world of photography and taking photos.

Once again....now that you've signed up and your a new members.....the best way to thoroughly enjoy the site is to thoroughly use it!

Thanks for posting an introduction thread and introducing yourself to the community.