PDA

View Full Version : Back again and I've actually been taking some photos

chris_m
29-04-2013, 4:24pm
Hi All

I've been slack for the last year and haven't done much photography.

I am Secretary of a Melbourne camera club and between that and work its been taking up most of my time.

As of July I will be just a normal club member after 7 years on the committee, then I can focus again.

Just back from a week in the Flinders Ranges, so will post some landscape's over the next week. It was a good feeling to be back making good images again along with the week sleeping in the swag under the stars by the fire.

We had great weather with good early morning light and wonderful late afternoons/evenings, even some clouds to mix up the evening shots.

Cheers

Chris

Mary Anne
29-04-2013, 4:35pm
Hello Chris and Welcome back, will look forward to seeing what you post on the Forums.

Kym
29-04-2013, 4:39pm
:gday: & Welcome Back

ricktas
29-04-2013, 6:07pm
Welcome back

Mark L
29-04-2013, 10:08pm
Welcome back Chris.

Hi All

I've been slack for the last year and haven't done much photography.

I am Secretary of a Melbourne camera club and between that and work its been taking up most of my time.

As of July I will be just a normal club member after 7 years on the committee, then I can focus again.

:eek::eek:
Camera club duties add to not being able to take photos.
Normal member sounds good.:th3:
And since you have a little time on you hands, have you thought about volunteering with the C.F.A.?:D

chris_m
30-04-2013, 8:37am
Thanks for that suggestion Mark, but I thought meals on wheels would be better :D

Wayne63
30-04-2013, 9:35am
Welcome back Chris and look forward to seeing some of your pics in the Forums

Bear Dale
30-04-2013, 4:16pm
Hello and welcome to the forum. It's truly a great resource that's packed with friendly members and the best way to enjoy it is to jump in boots and all and start posting.