PDA

View Full Version : Hi at Ausphotography

adrian henderson
19-04-2013, 8:54am
My name is Adrian. I'm new to the group. We emigrated to Australia last year and live near Hobart, Tasmania. My long standing interests in natural history and photography are well catered for in this beautiful country and its fantastic to see how trusting the wildlife can be here.
I'm a keen amateur having been serious about photography the last 4 years. At present I am getting close up to nocturnal marsupials especially bettongs and bandicoots and I use canon 1D and canon lenses. I am looking forward to exchanging ideas on wildlife hot spots and field craft and seeing how others overcome problems. The light here is superb and I also dabble in landscapes. We hope to travel widely throughout Australia in the years to come and it would be great to meet up with like minded people.http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/images/icons/icon7.png

ameerat42
19-04-2013, 9:16am
Hi Adrian.
Am.

ricktas
19-04-2013, 9:33am
Welcome to AP. Nice and wet outside today Adrian.

Pull up a chair and join right in.

Bear Dale
19-04-2013, 9:47am
Hello and welcome to the forum. It's truly a great resource that's packed with friendly members and the best way to enjoy it is to jump in boots and all and start posting.

adrian henderson
19-04-2013, 10:01am
Hi Rick,

We're neighbours! Cant see the top of Mt Wellington yet but there may well be snow when we can. Am impressed with the site!

Adrian

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Jim,
You managed some good detail in your garden birds thread . Canon or Nikon? I'm feeling my way around and will post ASAP.
Adrian

Kym
19-04-2013, 10:09am
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

Mary Anne
19-04-2013, 12:34pm
Hello Adrian :action66: and Welcome to AP.. Great camera you have there.
Will look forward to seeing what you post on the Wildlife Forum :2smile:

Wayne63
20-04-2013, 8:38pm
Welcome to AP Adrian, Enjoy the site and look forward to seeing some of your photo's in the forums

Mark L
20-04-2013, 9:55pm
G'day Adrian, welcome to Australia.
Oh, welcome to AP as well. :) A good place to learn, share, teach and have a little fun.:)
If ever you get near Mudgee, let me know, wouldn't mind using your gear.:D;)