PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Adelaide

KirbyB
18-04-2013, 9:32pm
Hi all

Whilst I'm not a complete newcomer I've never really learnt about photography and just left the camera on auto and had fun.

I just picked up a Canon 600D and a nifty fifty lens to go with my kit lenses from my canon film camera and my dads old film camera. I've been loving the photos that the 50mm lens takes and it has re-sparked my interest in learning more. Having a young nephew and bunch of other young kids around helps as well.

I'm not sure what my main photographic interest will be but I live near a wetland so some nature photography will occur and I've been asked to take photo's at kids parties which I really enjoy so that will probably be my initial focus.

Anyway hope to catch you around.

Kirby

Mary Anne
18-04-2013, 10:50pm
Hello Kirby :action66: and Welcome to AP. Congrats on the new camera and lens the nifty fifty is a fantastic lens.
Hope to see plenty of your images on the Forums, Wildlife and especially Children will give you lots of opportunities to use that new gear :2smile:

ricktas
19-04-2013, 5:51am
welcome to AP Kirby. pull up a chair and join right in.

Wayne63
19-04-2013, 7:14am
Welcome to AP Kirby, Enjoy the site and look forward to seeing some of your photo's in the forums

Kym
19-04-2013, 8:53am
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

Bear Dale
19-04-2013, 9:47am
Hello and welcome to the forum. It's truly a great resource that's packed with friendly members and the best way to enjoy it is to jump in boots and all and start posting.

rwg717
19-04-2013, 9:25pm
Hi Kirby and welcome to AP:D
Richard

KirbyB
19-04-2013, 9:55pm
Thanks for the welcomes.

I've already started to learn a lot and I'm keen to get out and test my ne knowledge.