PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Newcastle

Novagations
18-03-2013, 11:50pm
Shooting a D700, used to own a photographic lab in Newcastle and shoot pro weddings, portraits etc and had a full studio set up back in the day (shooting an F4s.) Those were the days.

Got a sudden rekindling in photography now photographing my dogs and dog shows.

Best wishes,

Craig.

Mary Anne
19-03-2013, 1:06am
Hello Craig :action66: and Welcome to AP. I will look forward to seeing what you post on the Forums.
What breed of dogs do you have I love Dogs though don't have any at present.

rookie
19-03-2013, 4:21am
:gday::action66:

ricktas
19-03-2013, 6:08am
Welcome to AP Craig, pull up a chair and join right in

Wayne63
19-03-2013, 7:16am
Welcome to AP Craig, enjoy the site and look forward to seeing some of your pics in the forums

Kym
19-03-2013, 9:14am
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

There seems to be a lot of 'togs in the Newcastle/Hunter area !

Tikira
19-03-2013, 9:57am
Welcome to AP Craig
I hope you stick around and join in, I love dogs and dog shows interest us too, and would enjoy seeing some of your pics here. It sounds like you have something you can offer us here, and maybe besides "cyber friendship" we can offer you a different perspective too.
Di

Novagations
19-03-2013, 5:07pm
Thanks guy's & Gals. I show Belgian Shepherds, I own 3 however only actively showing one atm... the older 2 have retired. Once everyone knows you take photo's everyone asks for portraits so I just dudted off the camera that I honestly had not used since 2011 and started shooting again and really enjoy it although its difficult as there are some people who try and make a living from photographing shows. Some good, some not so good. I try to shoot when the not so good ones are shooting as I know people wont buy their shots anyways so not doing them out of any $$$... :)

I don't know what I can offer unless your all keen to learn about the old ways... colour photographic processing etc. But I'm sure it will be fun to read all your adventures.

Thanks once again.

Craig.

feRN
19-03-2013, 9:14pm
Welcome to this forum Craig .. :D