PDA

View Full Version : Newbie member from Melbourne

willnixo
22-02-2013, 9:54am
Hi all,

My name is Will, I live in Sunbury (just out of Melbourne) new member but I've go into photography since 2011. I was lucky enough to get a good tax refund one year and went out and brought a DSLR to take nice photos of the kids (well that’s have I convinced the wife to let me buy one). I got hooked straight away and have really enjoyed taking photos daily. After taking gigabytes of photos of the kids I've also started to do a few photo shoots for mates and bands; I've been having problems finding really good locations for portraits but I'm going to go on a scouting mission soon.

Anyway I'll post some photos as I've never had any criticism or feedback on my photos apart from friends and family and would like to know if they are any good. I'm really wanting to take my photography to the next level.

ameerat42
22-02-2013, 11:27am
Hi Will.
Welcome to AP. Photos like that should get some interesting comments.
You have to enter them in the normal CC forums rather than the Intro forum for comments.
Cheers, Am.

Kym
22-02-2013, 11:28am
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

willnixo
22-02-2013, 1:30pm
Thanks for the Welcoming. I've entered a competition and added some photos into the CC forums. I really like this forum so far, I think I'll settle in here nicely

ricktas
22-02-2013, 1:41pm
Welcome aboard!

Mary Anne
22-02-2013, 1:57pm
Hello Will :action66: and Welcome to AP..

Wayne63
22-02-2013, 5:36pm
Welcome to AP Will, Enjoy the site and look forward to seeing some of your pics in the forums