PDA

View Full Version : Hello eveyone

momentcatcher
09-02-2013, 4:14pm
I am new to the forum and wish receiving the help from eveyone. My name is Tony Nguyen, and just started photography about 6months.

Mary Anne
09-02-2013, 4:18pm
Hello Tony :action66: and Welcome to AP.. Looking forward to seeing what you post on the Forum..

ricktas
09-02-2013, 4:21pm
Welcome to AP Tony, Looking forward to seeing you and your photos on the forums

momentcatcher
09-02-2013, 4:24pm
I could not see certain forums such as competitions, business of photography, people/formal. How can I have permission to enter these forums? Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Mary & Rick

I would like to browse and know more about topics in the forum before posting . I want to make sure potsing right topics which are interesting to others. Thanks

ricktas
09-02-2013, 4:26pm
I could not see certain forums such as competitions, business of photography, people/formal. How can I have permission to enter these forums? Thanks

You get permission within 60 minutes of being an active site member (so within 60 minutes of your post @ 4.14pm), you get more access, as you stay an active member, and continue contributing. If you stop being an active site member, you lose access. The site is setup to reward those who contribute, rather than those that browse and do not join in by posting to the forums. After all a FORUM means interaction.

Mark L
09-02-2013, 8:51pm
..... My name is Tony Nguyen, and just started photography about 6months.
Welcome to AP Tony. You might have a look at some of this ....... http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/showlibrary.php?title=Indexes:New_To_Photography_Book
Hope to see you around AP.

Wayne63
10-02-2013, 8:14am
Welcome to AP, enjoy the site and look forward to seeing some of your pics in the forums

Bear Dale
10-02-2013, 10:32am
Welcome to the forum Tony, jump in and posts some photos up :)

Kym
10-02-2013, 6:25pm
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!