PDA

View Full Version : Hello from GC

stolzie
08-02-2013, 6:45pm
Hi all im just new to photography and looking at having a go at some sunrise landscape shots tomorrow morning in/around Surfers Paradise. Just wanting to know of any areas that would be good and any hints/tips that might help me along the way. I really want to get into photography professionally and would love any tips that i can get. Thanks Stolzie

Kym
08-02-2013, 7:12pm
:gday: & Welcome Back
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

Wayne63
09-02-2013, 9:10am
Welcome Back, look forward to seeing some of your pics in the forums

ricktas
09-02-2013, 9:25am
Welcome back. My biggest tip for you, if you want to get into professional photography, is get another career to go along with it. Every man, woman and dog is doing the same thing, so having a backup career plan is probably the best advice I can give you.

Bear Dale
09-02-2013, 12:40pm
Welcome (back?) to the forums....jump in with both feet and post up some photos :)

Mary Anne
09-02-2013, 4:01pm
Hello and Welcome back.. Any where on the GC should be ok for Sunrises.
Look in the Land and Sea Scape forum browse through the posts and see where the thread starter has taken them you may pick up some hints there too..

stolzie
09-02-2013, 8:01pm
Thanks guys i went out this morning to a very dull sunrise. I'll post a pic in the land/seascapes to look at i need some tips on how to improve the photo. Thanks Ricktas i have a back up career its a stay at home mum (have a 19 month old and a 2 1/2yr old) so im looking to do this coz its something i have always loved to do and i can do it in my time :)
Thanks
Belle