PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Lake Macquarie !

Kaizen
06-02-2013, 11:14am
Hi All !
I have just discovered your forum and it certainly intrigues me. I am based in Lake Macquarie and passionate about anything outdoors. I'm happiest on, by, or under water or occasionally hanging off a cliff face. Photography wise, I am very much a beginner with entry level kit. I own a Canon 400D with 17-55 & 75-300 kit lenses, base model manfrotto and a shutter release. To my delight, I have discovered that my "entry level" kit is actually superb when used within it's limits. My main photographic passion is native wildlife (especially reptiles, frogs and birds) and at the moment I am fascinated by capturing sunsets with jetties !

Looking forward to meeting more photographers (can't find any photography clubs in my area) and learning learning learning !

Kind regards,

Gavin

extraball
06-02-2013, 1:05pm
welcome, you live in great place for nature photography

Mary Anne
06-02-2013, 1:39pm
Hello Gavin :action66: and Welcome to AP.. Looking forward to seeing what you post on the Forums I love wildlife too.
I also have the 17-55mm canon lens its a fantastic fast lens I use it on my 40D.. Its not a kit lens perhaps a typo there. :D

Wayne63
07-02-2013, 6:21am
Welcome to AP Gavin, enjoy the site and look forward to seeing some of your pics in the forums

ricktas
07-02-2013, 6:46am
Welcome to AP. Pull up a chair. show us some of your photos, join in!

Kym
07-02-2013, 9:40am
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

Bear Dale
07-02-2013, 12:46pm
Hello and welcome to the forum :) Jump in and post some pics up.