PDA

View Full Version : Inspire me!

Karen Lewis
13-01-2013, 4:03pm
Hi guys, Called back to this site after a long break away.....Have sort of got into a rut with my photography.....looking for some inspitation to motivate me again :-):flash:

ricktas
13-01-2013, 4:27pm
You need to inspire and motivate yourself, It is not really our job to do that. So get the camera out, go take some photos and put them up in the critique forums.

ameerat42
13-01-2013, 4:37pm
A bit of arithmetic might help...

All the things I would like to photograph (minus) most of the things I have done (and minus) some I just can't do = quite a bit left over to try.

(Your own remarks upon realising this: "Oh, good! I'll go and try some of that AND POST IT UP:2smile::2smile::2smile:")

Kym
13-01-2013, 9:07pm
:gday: & Welcome Back
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

Staying active is easy and fun, just post an image for CC once a fortnight and
post 2 or 3 CC comments to other images in the same fortnight.

Mark L
15-01-2013, 10:12pm
.....Have sort of got into a rut with my photography.....looking for some inspitation to motivate me again :-):flash:

Inspire yourself and try this challenge ........ http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?181-Member-Challenges-52-2013
Gives me a reason to think each week (jeez I'm getting a headache with week 3).
Dare you to join in Karen.:th3:

peterking
16-01-2013, 12:39am
I just looked at your profile and no threads other than this one and no other posts.
Makes it very difficult to impossible to comment.
Having said that, look at what scares you and try it. I find there is no greater challenge than that which challenges you.

martycon
16-01-2013, 11:57pm
Some of us hope to get re-inspired by a new purchase (not shoes), and it works for a while. However I am motivated by viewing interesting images posted by persons with all degrees of experience. Hope it works for you. martycon

Karen Lewis
17-01-2013, 8:05am
Thank you Martycon. Yes, I agree. Sometime I just need to "soak" inpirational images sometime. It help to lift me to a new level...thank you for your comment :-)

- - - Updated - - -

Thank Peter......I am not scared. Nothing scares me photographicly speaking.....I just cant naviagate around this web site. I find it very complicated. Will be posting soon. Thank you

Mary Anne
17-01-2013, 8:38am
Hello Karen :action66: .. Sorry to read that you find it hard to navigate around this site its easy enough..
Click on Library up top of this page heaps of info there on how to post photos here and everything else.
And Click on Forum up the top when you want to start a post or reply to others. You will get used to it.
You have to come here more often that is the only way to learn, so hope to see you on the Forums soon .. :2smile: