PDA

View Full Version : Getting High Up North With Multirotor Helicopters !

BizViz
13-01-2013, 1:02pm
Hi all and greetings from Cairns, North Queensland. I have been steadily growing my photography and video production business mainly shooting commercial properties that I sell & lease for my commercial real estate agency.
I have been building Multirotor Helicopter camera platforms for some three years now and and have recently constructed a MegaHexa that can comfortably lift a 5D MKII. I'm really loving the places that I travel to in North Queensland and other great places including Japan in a few weeks to get some aerial video footage of a ski lodge and a new sub division. Anyway just thought I'd start by saying hello and I look forward to learning how to use my gear better including my new 17 mm TSE which is awesome.

Cheers

Stuart C

ricktas
13-01-2013, 1:15pm
Welcome, see you on the forums

Kym
13-01-2013, 1:29pm
:gday: & Welcome Back
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

Staying active is easy and fun, just post an image for CC once a fortnight and
post 2 or 3 CC comments to other images in the same fortnight.

Mary Anne
13-01-2013, 2:25pm
Hello and Welcome back.. Sounds interesting what you do..

jimboki
15-01-2013, 12:33pm
Hi back in the fold again, expanding my photography with initially my Nikon, but also now with a GoPro Hero2 with stills and video.

All in all lots of fun.

Jim