PDA

View Full Version : My Access has been restricted

Doug49
21-12-2012, 12:35am
Due to inactivity.

Hopfully this post will let me back in.

Admin people, I am very ailing and in pain. For me life is agonising. Pls let me stay in

Regardd

MMF
21-12-2012, 4:42am
Me too!
I've been off the grid for a bit and not getting out with my camera so no photos and not been looking at this wonderful sight.
I also forgot my password and couldn't get back on for ages.
Now I'm back and hopefully online more.

MarkChap
21-12-2012, 7:12am
The forum is about sharing, GIVING and taking.

It takes just one post every 90 days to remain as an active member of the forum.

Kym
21-12-2012, 8:44am
:gday: & Welcome Back
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

Doug49
22-12-2012, 2:59am
Sure, I understand that. I am too old and frail to take a photo, and often in too much pain to log on.

I'm not after charity, just some understanding. If there is no flexibility in the forum's policy then I must accept that.

Regardless, enjoy Christmas people.

Kym
22-12-2012, 5:24am
Staying active is easy and fun, just post an image for CC once a fortnight and
post 2 or 3 CC comments to other images in the same fortnight.

Mary Anne
22-12-2012, 10:21am
I am too old and frail to take a photo,

Welcome back and I will gladly swap your years for mine, what I would give to be your age again.. :D
Looking forward to seeing what you post on the Forums Doug :xmas31::santa::christmasparty:

Ezookiel
22-12-2012, 6:20pm
Logging in shouldn't be too painful, tick the stay logged in and then set the site to open as a tab every time you open your browser, and it will take out all the typing of usernames and passwords etc, and should allow you to have the forum come up with just the one click to open the browser.

ricktas
22-12-2012, 6:56pm
Sure, I understand that. I am too old and frail to take a photo, and often in too much pain to log on.

I'm not after charity, just some understanding. If there is no flexibility in the forum's policy then I must accept that.

Regardless, enjoy Christmas people.

It takes one post within every 90 days to stay active on the site. You have posted twice in this thread alone. So hopefully you can post again a few times in the next 90 days, and that way your account will not go inactive.

stephendean
22-12-2012, 7:13pm
This post might let me back as well. The only problem with being busy with work. You end up not getting time for the pleasure of photography.

Doug49
24-12-2012, 12:52am
Yeh well. I have 3 months now. I have 4 -12 months. I am very disable and bed ridden. You guys do not comprehend what I am facing.

I give up. The power is with you.

Doug

Cairnshack
25-12-2012, 9:49pm
Sorry to hear your plight Doug, but I'll take this opportunity to renew my access too.

My absence has been due to varying priorities, though I recently killed my Canon G10 and replaced it with a used 450D. The G10 was a good introduction into manual photography but still much to learn with the "new" 450D

steve

xxdrakexx
26-12-2012, 5:14pm
Hi welcome back to AP :)