PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone

Mike J Banks
20-12-2012, 6:56pm
Hi, My name is Mike Banks I joined back in May but am only now using the site. I have been a semi-pro photographer for about 20 years in travel, real estate, wedding and portrait photography but have always loved landscape work. I have finally bitten the bullet and bought a Linhof Technorama and have reinvigorated my love for being in the outdoors shooting. Still getting used to the 617 format and the camera but hope to shoot a lot in 2013. I'd be interested to hear from anyone else who is shooting on 617 film cameras.

Happy Shooting

ricktas
20-12-2012, 6:58pm
Welcome Mike. You will find that within the next hour a whole heap more of Ausphotography will open up to you, now you have posted. Looking forward to seeing you on the forums, along with some of your photography.

Kym
20-12-2012, 6:59pm
:gday: & Welcome Back
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

rwg717
20-12-2012, 9:41pm
Welcome Mike and should be no problems finding members shooting that format:tog:
Richard

Wayne63
21-12-2012, 9:13am
Welcome to AP Mike, Enjoy the site and look forward to seeing some of your photo's in the forums.