PDA

View Full Version : Back again...

takai
19-12-2012, 5:38pm
Havnt had much time for photography in the last few months, but with summer well and truly here, and doing a spot of touring around Australia for various family events, conferences and training courses im back for good.

Also doing a 52 project next year, or maybe even a 365 one. Will have to see how busy the year gets :)

For now though, can i come back and share some photos?

Kym
19-12-2012, 5:41pm
:gday: & Welcome Back

Staying active is easy and fun, just post an image for CC once a fortnight and
post 2 or 3 CC comments to other images in the same fortnight.

takai
19-12-2012, 5:44pm
Yeah, unfortunately harder without internet access :S

Wayne63
20-12-2012, 11:30am
Welcome Back to AP

Perfectoarts
20-12-2012, 6:15pm
Ah I am in the bad books as well and let my account lapse. But I did have an excuse this year for I had a small brain tumour removed. But I am up and kicking and ready to go. Just cannot wait to get that camera gear back into my hand and do some real photography. Had lost my mojo a bit and felt like my images were taking a nose dive. So stay tuned, for I will be posting in the New Year. In the meantime, I wish everyone a wonderful loving peaceful Festive Season. Cheers Ingrid.

theVodkaCircle
20-12-2012, 7:49pm
Thanks for the reminder email. I haven't posted here in over a year!
I've been busy with a 9-5 job, 2 kids, buying a house and happy to report I got offered and took a resident photographer gig at a local music venue here in Canberra.
$$$, restaurant quality food and a few drinks in exchange for taking photos of bands and theatre! Can't go wrong really. :)
Hope you're on the mend Perfectoarts.
Cheers all
Mark

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the reminder email. I haven't posted here in over a year!
I've been busy with a 9-5 job, 2 kids, buying a house and happy to report I got offered and took a resident photographer gig at a local music venue here in Canberra.
$$$, restaurant quality food and a few drinks in exchange for taking photos of bands and theatre! Can't go wrong really. :)
Hope you're on the mend Perfectoarts.
Cheers all
Mark

ricktas
20-12-2012, 8:19pm
Welcome back everyone