PDA

View Full Version : New Member Introduction

jwins
19-12-2012, 6:35pm
Hello everyone,

I'm Jeff. I'm an expat American, currently living and working in Melbourne, specifically in St Kilda. I came here by way of the Gold Coast and, before that, New Zealand. I shoot both film and digital, my weapons of choice being the Nikon F100 and the D7000. I got my first Nikon 25 years ago, but life and career choices got in the way of my pursuing my photography dreams, until recently. I would describe my interests as being "reality based." I love landscape and wildlife photography, but I also like street and architectural shots, and would love to experiment with fashion or human form. What I don't like is anything that looks staged or posed or is obviously manipulated in post-processing (unless it's artful in some way). I would describe myself as a beginner, but I'm very keen and learning quickly, so look out!

I look forward to chatting with you all and perhaps meeting up with some of my fellow Melbournians.

Cheers,
Jeff

Kerrie
19-12-2012, 6:37pm
Welcome Jeff - looking forward to seeing your stuff :xmas31:

Kym
19-12-2012, 6:41pm
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

ricktas
19-12-2012, 7:32pm
Welcome to AP. Show us some of your photos soon!

rwg717
19-12-2012, 10:57pm
Hi Jeff and welcome to AP:christmasparty:
Richard

Wayne63
20-12-2012, 5:46am
Welcome to AP Jeff, Enjoy the site and look forward to seeing some of your photo's in the forums.