PDA

View Full Version : New Boy on the site

Chloe and Aspen
29-11-2012, 10:38am
Hi to all members this is my first time,going onto a Australian site allthow I did attend the NAPP show in Las Vegas in 2011.
My background in Photography started in 1960's with my Father in our home darkroom,then graduated to GTV9. working with a truly gifted photographer Barrie Bell,
my real eduction in photography started when I joined the one and only Herald and Weekly Times. The days on the Herald were truly fanstic,and this gave me the chance to win in 1975 Nikon Press Photographer of the Year.
In the early 80s' together with my wife we started our own PR bussiness, this is another chapter of Photography all together.

Now living in country Victoria,after years of the Death and Destructon sene, and the Little Black Dresses who know everything,or they think they do. I have discoved the world of Wildlife. My current thing are Birds all sorts that live in my neighood. But would love to go on a wildlife safari in Canada Polar Bears are my dream. So be kind when veiwing my birds please...

Kym
29-11-2012, 12:35pm
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

Mary Anne
29-11-2012, 1:00pm
Hello :action66: and Welcome to AP.. Thats quite an introduction
And reading it all I dont think you will have to worry too much about us not being kind to your Bird images :D
Wildlife is great so I will look forward to you seeing what you post on the Forums..

Wayne63
29-11-2012, 1:49pm
Welcome to AP, Enjoy the site and look forward to seeing some of your wildlife & bird photo's in the forums

Chloe and Aspen
29-11-2012, 2:06pm
Thanks for the welcome, now I am nervous,

Mark L
29-11-2012, 7:52pm
G'day and welcome Chloe and Aspen.

...., now I am nervous,

Don't worry to much, there's plenty of .... ah, just get involved, and make some others here nervous.:D

rwg717
29-11-2012, 9:23pm
Nice to welcome you to AP....enjoy!:D
Richard

Chloe and Aspen
30-11-2012, 9:44am
Ok I give up trying to upload my pix to here, I have them on flicker and thats were I am stuck .Please explain how to go the next step on have them displayed on AP.

Mary Anne
30-11-2012, 10:08am
Chloe or Aspen ? If you scroll down to the bottom of the Forum page you will see * How Do I * if you need to know anything.
You will find your answer here Flickr. How to link photos in Ausphotography (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/showlibrary.php?title=How_Do_I:Flickr_:_How_to_link_photos_into_Ausphotography)

xxdrakexx
04-12-2012, 10:30pm
Hi welcome to AP :)