PDA

View Full Version : G'day!

flarezoom
15-11-2012, 9:07pm
Hi all,

Awesome website. It seems theres much to experience here, which is freaking awesome! (did you just see my mind blow?)

I did a couple of photography courses a couple of years ago in Sydney which gave me a decent foundation to work from.

When it comes to my photography i have one frustrations. I still don't know what area of photography I want to throw myself into. As time goes on and I am able to view other peoples work I hope to find some inspiration. :)

It's great to be here!

ricktas
15-11-2012, 9:21pm
Welcome. See you and your photos on the forums soon

Mary Anne
15-11-2012, 9:43pm
Hello and Welcome to AP.. The only thing about Photography is that one genre is never enough for some of us :D

rwg717
15-11-2012, 9:58pm
Hello and welcome to AP......enjoy:efelant:
Richard

Mathy
16-11-2012, 2:24am
Welcome to AP, and as others have suggested, why limit yourself :D Enjoy, cheers Deb

Wayne63
16-11-2012, 6:03am
Welcome to AP, Enjoy the site and look forward to seeing some of your photo's in the forums

xxdrakexx
16-11-2012, 8:13am
hi welcome to AP:)

Kym
16-11-2012, 9:51am
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

Be a generalist is fine. One thing is to set yourself some mini project goals, e.g. Try sunsets or long exposure nigh scenes or maybe portraits.
I.e. work on one thing until you can consistently produce a good result.

ameerat42
16-11-2012, 9:56am
Hi Flarezoom.
Well, you've thrown yourself into AP, and maybe we will nudge you in some general direction...
Am.

Mark L
16-11-2012, 9:11pm
flarezoom sounds like a good "area of photography" to me.:D
Try and take good photos of whatever grabs your attention. As time goes by you'll figure what you're good at, and/or like.
Or be like me, Mark of many trades, master of none (and I don't care, 'cause I enjoy taking photos)!
Welcome aboard.