PDA

View Full Version : Hi Ausphotography!

BySouth
05-11-2012, 2:48pm
Hi all,
I'm a newbie to the forum and looking forward to the collective knowledge and talent of the community out there.

I'm (rediscovering) my love for photography and enjoying playing again. My heart and instincts are with photojournalism. I'm taking the time at the moment to try all sorts of genres; right now i'm chasing colour.

I first started photography a long time ago and love film so upon return I am also getting used to digital wanders at time of shooting and processing.

I also am doing product photography for our small business, a good photographer can see the learning curve i've been on - especially with the change in white balance.

To challenge myself I set out to events, locations I wouldn't normally be drawn to, and have chosen a couple of long term 'social documentary projects' - Yarraville, and bicycles in Melbourne. I've still got to upload the bicycles on my site.

cheers,
Steph

Mary Anne
05-11-2012, 3:00pm
Hi there Steph :action66: and Welcome to AP.. Yallaville I went to school there I will be interested in seeing that. :th3:

Kym
05-11-2012, 3:51pm
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

rwg717
06-11-2012, 10:22pm
Cheers Steph and welcome to the site, hope you enjoy it....:efelant:
Richard

ricktas
07-11-2012, 6:38am
Welcome to AP, enjoy the site