PDA

View Full Version : An introduction to me....

shazlox
04-11-2012, 10:54pm
Hi, my name is Sharon & I live in Loxton SA (Riverland). I have been interested in photography for a while now & hope I can learn heaps from joining this site. I recently won a 'merit' award for one of my Murray River reflection scenes which has really encouraged me to keep clicking away & learn more. I enjoy taking photos of just about anything that catches my eye whether it be a bird, sunrise/sunset, flowers, landscapes....the moon is one of my favourites. My camera is a Nikon P510 which I really love but I think I am very close to upgrading to something else. Looking forward to finding my way around this site.....thanks.

lostock
04-11-2012, 11:27pm
Welcome to the site! I'm also a beginner photography and joined this site to learn more. Best of luck with your photographic endeavours. Look forward to seeing some of your pics. :)

shazlox
04-11-2012, 11:35pm
Thanks for the welcome...just looking around the site at the moment trying to work out how to post pics :)

xxdrakexx
05-11-2012, 12:13am
Hi welcome to AP :)

ricktas
05-11-2012, 6:14am
Welcome to AP Sharon, see you round the forums

ricktas
05-11-2012, 6:14am
Thanks for the welcome...just looking around the site at the moment trying to work out how to post pics :)

Click on LIBRARY on the main menu, and then look in the HOW DO I section

Wayne63
05-11-2012, 8:34am
Welcome to AP Sharon, enjoy the site and look forward to seeing some of your pics in the forums

Kym
05-11-2012, 8:59am
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

shazlox
05-11-2012, 3:23pm
Thanks Rick....think I've worked it out ok. My second pic posted alright I think. Can I just ask if once a pic is posted can it be deleted. I'm not happy with my first photo due to the size & would like to repost if i could but if i can't that's ok. Oops, probably in the wrong spot for asking questions :)

Mark L
07-11-2012, 9:55pm
..... Can I just ask if once a pic is posted can it be deleted. I'm not happy with my first photo due to the size & would like to repost if i could but if i can't that's ok.

I'm a bit late here, so if you haven't figured it already, just post the new photo in the same thread by clicking on Go Advanced and attach your new photo. If you figured out what to do, just ignore me (as most do:)).
Oh welcome, and have fun on AP Sharon. :th3: