PDA

View Full Version : a return

Irru
15-09-2012, 5:35pm
It's been forever since I looked around here. I'm posting to get my account reinstated.

I've been doing a lot less photography as well. I managed to get a fairly huge backlog of pics I needed to process and promised myself to catch up before I took many more. But all that happened is I stopped taking pics outside of holiday jpegs. I still have most of that backlog, though I did finish the important ones (memories), but that's about it. The whole thing kind of turned me off photography for a while to be honest.

I've been enjoying it a bit more recently though (spring, anyone?) and also being much more disciplined about the amount of pics I take. It's helping.

Anyhow, I'll put the odd pic up from time to time and see how it goes. There's a spider growing in my garden, I think by next weekend he'll be old enough to model.

Kym
15-09-2012, 6:09pm
:gday: & Welcome Back
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

Staying active is easy and fun, just post an image for CC once a fortnight and
post 2 or 3 CC comments to other images in the same fortnight.

yaksta
15-09-2012, 8:34pm
Got to do the same thing myself. Looking to improve on my product photography skills. It may be time to upgrade from my TZ10 to a D3100 or similar.
cheers

ricktas
16-09-2012, 6:33am
welcome back irru. see you round the forums

Pobbs
16-09-2012, 7:32am
Welcome back. Glad you've got your mojo back. Good to see you arent in the business of taking underage spider photos. I always hate seeing young spiders in adults clothing!